Why use an insurance broker?
1. We are on your side. A broker acts for you. We negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company.
2. You get the best deal. A broker has access to many insurers and they know which insurance companies are best suited to your particular needs. We shop around to get the best possible insurance cover at the most affordable price.
3. The convenience of hassle-free claims. A broker helps you lodge and manage your claims, making it a much more comfortable experience and ensuring you get prompt and fair settlement of your claims.
5 reasons to deal with Ausure Coast & Country
1. We are a full service broker with access to all the major insurance markets and companies including specialist agencies.
2. The Ausure Group is large and influential enough as a national group to negotiate competitive premiums with the big insurance companies. This means better prices for you.
3. Our Authorised Representatives are insurance professionals situated in 2 localities but dealing with clients throughout Australia so you can deal with an insurance broker who will come to where you live and operate your business.
4. Our business is owner-run. Each branch is small enough to understand and care for you as an individual person or business. They’re able to provide genuine personal service and advice, quick turnaround times and caring support with claims.
5. Ausure is well regarded in the industry. We received the award for the Fastest Growing Financial Services business with headquarters in the Hunter region three times in four years. (MAP Marketing Award 2006, 2007 and Eclipse 2009). Ausure has also been selected as Small Business Champion Award State Finalist for two years running. (Commonwealth Bank 2008 and 2009). Ausure’s Founding MD Wayne Brown was State Finalist in the Small Business Champion Entrepreneur Awards in 2008.