Directors & Officers Insurance
Directors & Officers liability insurance covers the decisions made by people involved in managing and running an organisation. D&O insurance started out only covering the individuals’ liability, not the company’s. These days there is also the option to include cover for securities claims brought against the company. The individuals covered include the past, present & future:
- Directors or officers,
- Shadow directors,
- Outside entity executives, and
- Employees acting in a management or supervisory role.
Director and Officers are covered for:
- Investigation costs
- Pre-claims event costs (such as on site raids)
- Personal reputation protection expenses
- Extended reporting period of unlimited duration for retired directors and officers
- Insured persons extended reporting period option
- Fines and penalty cover
- Asset and liberty protection costs including when prohibited from leaving a country.
Contact us for a quote or to have a review of your existing program.