Motor Vehicle Insurance Broker
A vehicle is one of the most expensive purchases you’ll make in your lifetime. So deal with the best car insurance brokers in Bundaberg, Cooroy and Sunshine Coast to make sure it’s covered with the right insurance to not leave you out of pocket and off the road longer than necessary.
A car insurance policy protects you from any financial losses incurred as a result of unforeseen events like a car accident, vehicle theft or natural disasters such as hail damage. If the vehicle receives any damage, you, the car insurance policy holder, and any third-parties also covered by the insurance policy, will be covered by the insurer.
Typical Vehicle Insurance Coverage Includes:
- Coverage for damage to the vehicle
- Coverage for third party (another vehicle, pedestrians, property) damages
- Coverage for any incurred legal costs in the event a lawsuit is filed against you
- Coverage to safeguard against man-made and natural disasters
- Reduces your liability in the event of an accident caused by you
5 Reasons Why Ausure Coast & Country are the Best Car Insurance Brokers
- Combined, our auto insurance brokers have nearly 100 years of experience across all facets of the insurance industry, including vehicle insurance.
- Motor vehicle insurance is generally considered a commodity line by most other insurance brokerage companies whereas our insurance brokerage firm treats this as an important part of our portfolio.
- Our vehicle insurance covers provide better than standard pricing and coverage due to our buying power through Steadfast, Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network.
- Our motor vehicle insurance brokers obtain multiple quotes from multiple vehicle insurers needing only one call from the client.
- Our insurance brokerage company manages claims on behalf of clients to ensure the best outcome for them.
Private Car Insurance
Ensuring that the policy you purchase puts you back on the road as quick as possible and with genuine, guaranteed repairs is a minefield. Let our Cooroy, Bundaberg and Sunshine Coast car insurance brokers and motorbike insurance brokers guide you through safely, to find the right insurance coverage for your vehicle.
If you’re a classic car owner, our insurance brokerage firm understands the nuances between coverage options. Our specialist classic car insurance brokers can help you source the right classic car insurance for your vintage vehicle.
Fleet and Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance
The ongoing changes to transport industry legislation, namely changes to the Chain of Responsibility in relation to nationwide Transport/Logistics operators, heightens the importance of ensuring your vehicle insurance protection is up-to-date. So your coverage is fully in-line with the legislation changes.
Our Cooroy, Bundaberg and Sunshine Coast auto insurance brokers will work with you to ensure that each component of your Transport Insurance Program is the most suitable in the market. This could see the use of specialist Transport Operator covers or individual Motor, Liability and Marine Insurance Covers.
Common Questions Clients Ask our Motor Vehicle Insurance Broker Team
Q. If I have a claim, do I get a hire car?
A. If you are at fault, for an additional premium you can include cover that includes hire car cost. If you are not at fault, you can get a hire car and the costs are passed onto the at fault party or their insurer.
Q. For how long do I get the hire car?
A. Usually between 7 and 14 days which allows time for your vehicle to be fixed.
Q. What’s the difference between market value and agreed value?
A. Market Value is the open market value for the vehicle determined from the insurer using industry guides. Agreed value is a specific amount you and your insurer agree on.
Talk to our home and auto insurance broker specialists
Our home and auto insurance brokers are here to help you select the right cover for your individual needs, including reviewing any existing policies.